Wednesday 18 February 2015

New Playground

One of the things I love about the children here is that they get so excited about things. This was certainly the case on Friday, when they got to play on the brand new playground at school!

Tabitha swinging away

Alice: "Miss Cross, look at me!"

A team from Denmark, who were visiting (staying at the farm), set up the playground the previous day. They were delighted to see how well it went down with the children! The playground equipment itself was shipped over from Denmark in a container, as most of the other school furniture has been - desks, chairs, mats and much more.

Angel, Victor and Purity (behind the post!), Grade 2

Bernard, Tumello and Chongo, Grade 1

At the end of the day, the children went straight back to playing on the equipment. It was quite hard to get them to go home!

Half term (mid-term break as it is known here) has arrived…phew!






8 comments:

  1. How lovely Ellie! Happy half-term. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book gives you step wise extensive guide along with three golden lessons that helps your kids learn all the right things about survival 메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  รีวิวเกมเชิดสิงโต

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I used to바카라사이트
    be checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired!
    Very useful information particularly the ultimate section I care for such information much.
    Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves it when folks get 바다이야기
    together and share views.
    Great site, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 바카라사이트
    This is my site It has been a great help to my site. This is similar to my site. That's good info. One of the most effective blogs on the internet. Nice to meet someone with an original idea on this topic. Thanks though. Please visit my site here and give us your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have added and shared your site to my internet based life records to send individuals back to your webpage since I am certain they will discover it incredibly supportive as well. strategic planning consulting fees

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! poker online

    ReplyDelete